Sterling Trader Pro 10.4 Update
Alaric Trader, part of Alaric Securities group, is an EU licensed broker-dealer that provides prime electronic brokerage services and direct markets access to all major exchanges and dark pools for professional traders around the world. The company is announcing a new 10.4 update for Sterling Trader Pro – an advanced electronic trading platform for high-frequency day traders, that provides perfect performance and excellent functionality.
The Sterling Trader Pro 10.4 update includes a full redesign of the user interface, advanced additional chart studies, new high performance charting package, time based filters and tabbed charts.
A detailed list of updates:
- New indicator added: VWAP
- New line study added: Horizontal
- Value of line displayed when hovered over or moving line
- Pass-thru alerts can be added to horizontal lines by selecting the line and choosing “Add/Edit Alert” via the right-click menu
- Use up/down colors for linear graphs setting added to the Settings dialog. Allows indicators to color ascending/descending sections
- Scroll with new bars setting added to the Chart Settings. Scrolls to the right as new bars are added, maintaining the number of entries displayed
- “Use up/down colors for linear graphs” setting added to the Settings dialog. Allows indicators to color ascending/descending sections
- The zoom level is now preserved when switching symbols
- Support for exchange MPRL added
- MPRL filter added to the Options OE Settings (Level II page)
- Support for filtering by symbol lists added
- Enable multiple symbols setting added to the Scanner Settings
- Symbol List added to the View menu
- Support for symbol lists added
- Maximum number of entries increased from 100 to 250
- “Avg Vol” column added
- “Cur Imb” column added (Current Imbalance, as seen in Imbalance Monitor)
The latest version of Sterling Trader Pro trading platform is now available for download from Alaric Trader’s website.