- 1Active Traders Commission Schedule – clients who meet monthly trading volume thresholds qualify for our Active Traders Commission Schedule. Once your account is set to Active Trader Commission rate, you will be charged the rate applicable to the higher tier in the current month.
For example, if you trade over 1,000,000 shares per month and qualify for the $0.0020 per share rate, you will be charged only $0.0020 per share on all shares traded, not just those in excess of 1,000,000 in the same month.
- 2All rates are subject to ongoing review and may be increased if clients fail to meet the trade/share thresholds listed above.
- 3Call-in trades are an additional $30 per ticket.
- 4All stock/ETF pricing listed in this part of the Pricing applies to listed equities only.
- 5Commissions apply to all order types. For customers who send an extraordinary number of non-marketable limit orders to the NYSE, Nasdaq, Amex or other exchanges, and who route such orders direct, rather than using Alaric Trader Smart routing, Alaric reserves the right to impose a surcharge in order to defray specialist order handling charges. In this event, Alaric will provide notice to affected customers.
- 6Deposit and Withdrawal fees: SEPA transfer – zero for deposits; 3.5 EUR for withdrawals up to 25,000 EUR and 7 EUR for higher amounts. Bank transfer: zero for deposits up to 5,000 USD and 29 USD for higher amounts. Withdrawals – 0.15% amount min. 30 USD, max 150 USD.
- 7Blue Sheet Fee. When Alaric Securities receives a request to explain client suspicious trading with a specified symbol, the client will be charged $400 per account per symbol.
- 8All charges are exclusive of value-added tax (VAT). VAT is charged when applicable based on the client’s country of residence.