If you want full customization, Hammer™ gots you covered.
The Hotkey Editor also provides the ability to use custom scripts while making your hotkeys. It will satisfy the needs of even the most demanding professional traders.
You can create a “command” – an order and assign it to a key. The order can be dynamically conditioned on certain parameters:
- Pressing the Hotkey on a trading window such as a Chart Window or a LEVEL II Window will either position the order on the window or place the order, depending on its definition.
- Each defined key can be set to be active on certain windows only
- The keypress for the Hotkey can be either a simple key combo (for example ( Ctrl + A ) or a special combo – a pre-defined Hotkey with another key combination.
In the Settings menu, there are multiple options to manage your Hotkey:
- Export and share with another user
- Import list of Hotkeys
- Enable and disable
- Duplicate and delete
- Edit and clear
HAMMER™ provides you with an extensive set of pre-defined shortcuts for platform adjustments:
- Quickly open windows
- Close alerts
- Send current window info to API
- Select and change data source
- Insert symbols and many more